10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost another .5 lb. I am 4 lbs away from being the winner. Whoo hooo.

CBulla:
Yeah... we'll run wit that.. 220 this AM just for giggles to see if it was just water mass from the weekend or what.. bugger it.

I hit the weights a little heavy this morning, screw the cardio, I was a little pissed off and wanted to burn off the irritation. 530+ with the legs again, though with the adrenaline I was almost throwing it off my feet... I had to keep mentally 'cool' to keep the motion smooth. Changed the cycle of the circuit as well so what I normally start with was last in line. :)

Wow, Colin... 530 lbs on the legs!!! No wonder you gained... it's muscle, dude!

Hopefully, you were able to work out the frustrations. :) It's amazing how strong we get when there's adrenaline involved. Good for you for channelling the negative energy into something productive and positive. :wink:

TY for all the cool encouragement.

Well, I held the weight into this weigh-in cycle, so it's official. 11 lbs for this challenge!

But, as stated, keep at it people! (Especially Fairy! You go girl).
===
Collin, drop the weights and work the cardio. You can always go to the weights when it will show... after the extra weight is gone.
===
Since getting the treadmill, I have burned an increased amount of calories over my running cycle alone.

From this weight (239 lbs) down to 215 lbs is my hardest of all. I weighed between 225 and 235 for almost 10 years. I think the treadmill will break any plateau I reach much quicker than without it.
===

Once you've got it up (cardio, reduction of calories, change of lifestyle, etc.), KEEP IT UP!

CoolTech:
Since getting the treadmill, I have burned an increased amount of calories over my running cycle alone.

I knew you would like the treadmill! There is no really safe place to run around here, no sidewalks and I don't want to run/walk in the street, especially in the dark, so I swear by my treadmill. :D

I am still running on the streets.. in the mornings.. in the dark. Fortunately they are mostly side streets and they have sidewalks. I chose running part of the ways in the grass this morning. I consider it a natural way to increase the flexibility in my ankles, which are prone to sprains.
I am at the same weight, maybe even up a pound since last week. So my loss for the challenge is only about 4lbs. Things will change soon. I am planning my now yearly jump start which starts on Monday. That is gonna take some serious will power!

I actually wish I could run Jenny, I hurt my knee about 4 1/2 years ago and really have to be careful about what I do, and balance that with how much pain I choose to be in.

Also around here there are no street lights for the most part, mostly rural country roads (which are usually very crowded since this is not a rural area).

I'm still at 220! its amazing! I'm so lucky that my weight doesn't fluxuate, it makes finding clothes and choosing food so much easier.. today is going to be a double steak with milk shake day, tomorrow is chili cheese fries! :)

sarcastic of course....

CBulla:
I'm still at 220! its amazing! I'm so lucky that my weight doesn't fluxuate, it makes finding clothes and choosing food so much easier.. today is going to be a double steak with milk shake day, tomorrow is chili cheese fries! :)

Colin be sure to post in the weigh in thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom