10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and pick the next challenge! If you run outa ideas, another 10# challenge may work.
congrats again! Whoo hoo!

erparamedic:
Good morning, everyone! This morning, my scales showed 268.4, which makes an exact 10 lb loss for this challenge! Yay! Now... I wasn't sure what thread to post it in, so it's also posted in the Feb. 15 thread.

I'm very excited!
Congratulations! You are such a loser! And here, I thought I was the only one :D

PM me your information. I will get the card in the mail for you as soon as I know where to send it :14:

Thanks so much CoolTech! I'll PM my info to you! When I get the voucher, I'll post a "before" and "now" pic... holding the voucher in the "now" pic. :D

Hmmm... what to buy? There's soooo many things that I want! LOL I could put it towards a light set, or another wetsuit, or geesh... I dunno yet! LOL

As far as another challenge goes... what would you all like to do? Would you prefer another 10# challenge, or change it to a % challenge (maybe 5% or 10%)?

Scuba_Jenny:
Go ahead and pick the next challenge! If you run outa ideas, another 10# challenge may work.
congrats again! Whoo hoo!

Ooooooooo... how about a "how much can everyone else lose while Colin stays the same?" challenge??? :)

Combined lose 50# before I lose 5 :)

The bigger question is what is the prize?:D

Congrats ERGIRL!!!!!! So proud of you....
Finally dropped and you zoooommmed past me to take the flag!!!!! Keep it up!!

Go to town winner takes all and sets the guidelines!!!!

CBulla:
Ooooooooo... how about a "how much can everyone else lose while Colin stays the same?" challenge??? :)

Combined lose 50# before I lose 5 :)

Aw, c'mon, Colin... you'll drop some weight. Look at me... I was stuck for what seemed like forever... then when my body finally decided to let some go... it REALLY let go! You may do the same!

I believe I'm gonna post a % loss challenge... probably something like, highest % loss by March 30, or something like that. Linda had some good ideas that she emailed to me. Any other ideas out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom