10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow finally a .8 loss.....:eyebrow: Seems like I was stuck there forever....Yippee!!!

Good morning, everyone! This morning, my scales showed 268.4, which makes an exact 10 lb loss for this challenge! Yay! Now... I wasn't sure what thread to post it in, so it's also posted in the Feb. 15 thread.

I'm very excited!

Whoo Hoo!ER! We have a winner!

Congrats ER!!

Way to go ER! Congrats!

Now you get to figure what the next challenge is!

Way to go EP! Now keep up what you are doing. These weight loss cycles are just that, so you should see the results continue for a while until your body gets used to what you are doing. Great job!

Thanks so much, everyone!

Oooh, I get to choose the next challenge? Hmmmmm... Should we do another 10# challenge, or switch it up a little? Maybe like a 10% challenge... although, some are very close to goal, and may not have 10% to lose. I'm open to ideas.... anyone wanna throw some out? :)

erparamedic:
Good morning, everyone! This morning, my scales showed 268.4, which makes an exact 10 lb loss for this challenge! Yay! Now... I wasn't sure what thread to post it in, so it's also posted in the Feb. 15 thread.

I'm very excited!

:wave-smil :wave-smil!!!

woohooooo ER

and a girl too

im thrilled for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom