100th dive!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba70

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just completed my 100th dive yesterday. After not diving for many, many years, I'm back. I finished DM this year and have had a great time with classes since then. It feels good to finally break the century mark.:D

I just completed my 100th dive yesterday. After not diving for many, many years, I'm back. I finished DM this year and have had a great time with classes since then. It feels good to finally break the century mark.:D

congrats! I completed my 100th dive (since certification) last weekend, one month ahead of the 1 year anniversary of getting certified. It was also my 12yo daughters 8th dive.

Congratulations. I vividly remember my 100th dive. It really is kind of a special occasion.

Congratulations to both of you. Bottom time is what it's all about.

Pete

Congratulations! Keep on diving and enjoying it. One of my dive buddies says one is supposed to do their 100th dive in their birthday suit. I certainly wish I'd been there to observe hers! I didn't follow that tradition because I didn't want to frighten the fish away!

Congratulations! Keep on diving and enjoying it. One of my dive buddies says one is supposed to do their 100th dive in their birthday suit. I certainly wish I'd been there to observe hers! I didn't follow that tradition because I didn't want to frighten the fish away!
I would have been far to cold for that!:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom