100!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats. But you know, tradition is that if you didn't do the dive in the buff, it doesn't count.

if you didn't do the dive in the buff, it doesn't count.

Up here, if you do it in the buff, it can't count.

We'd be talking bottom times in the order of seconds, not minutes. Besides, if you weren't bothered with shrinkage before...

--
Sent from my Android phone
Typos are a feature, not a bug

Up here, if you do it in the buff, it can't count.

We'd be talking bottom times in the order of seconds, not minutes. Besides, if you weren't bothered with shrinkage before...

--
Sent from my Android phone
Typos are a feature, not a bug
Lol! I'm cold sensitive enough that in the 24 degee celsius temperature I wouldn't last more than a few minutes without the thermal protection, so it would be a bit of a wasted dive really. At least that's the excuse and I'm sticking to it

When I went to Koh Tao many years ago, I was worried that I didn't have enough dives. When I shared this with the shop owner, a kiwi guy, he laughed out loud. He said I'd be one of the most experienced in the water. :)

So iralub, congratulations on the start to your financial ruin. Just kidding sort of. :)

Congratulations on your 100th dive, you've got a lot to look forward to

I was in my 8th year of diving after recertification when I finally hit 100 dives, now in my 19th year, I've hit 1000 dives and 1000 hours.

Good diving, Craig

Congrats! Chicken. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom