Mystery Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL, not with this reg... litterbugs :rofl3:
upload_2021-2-15_9-0-30.png

Maybe they left it there on the bottom to find out how long it remains sustainable? The current buzz/joke word, "sustainable".

My SP MK5/109/156 is 50+ years old and works better than it did new due to the many years of retro fit upgrades done to it. Now that's what I call sustainable!

I found a fb marketplace listing for a set of NEX regulators and it reminded me of this thread. What ever happened with the reg, did @jmcgilroy end up in jail for stealing the reg?

Reactions: OTF
I found a fb marketplace listing for a set of NEX regulators and it reminded me of this thread. What ever happened with the reg, did @jmcgilroy end up in jail for stealing the reg?
Ha... I think I escaped the long arm of the law. A puzzling question, I worked for an LDS and the owner was present when we found the reg. In fact, he was the one who suggested that I post it here. There was the initial response on the thread and it died for 2 months. 2 months later I had a beef with the owner and told him to K.M.A. That same night, the NEX user name was created and its single and sole post was the one you see on page #2 of this thread. Coincidence?

Wow! You might want to hire a PR professional because your company is coming off like a bunch of jerks. Also, a regulator falling off and getting lost during testing doesn’t say a lot about your quality control, which is unfortunate since this will test your customer service skills going forward and I’m worried you lack in that department as well. Best of luck with your business.
Take it apart and post pics first!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom