Mystery Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From watching “legally blonde”, it sounds like this regulator was recklessly abandoned. It was not stolen. It sounds like it has already changed ownership. I can not believe Nex’s post. I guess they could have asked nicely or at least used the word please. I wonder what is a real legal position on something like this.

Somebody filmed a Sea Hunt fight!

Their logo does look similar to the Wutang Clan....

Wu-Tang_Clan_logo_yellow-black.png

There must be something hidden inside this lost and found regulator, perhaps some never released design secretes... whoa open it.

This is NEX Underwater Products, we test regulators on a regular basis in this area. Currently you have a regulator that does NOT belong to you. This is a regulator that is a part of testing. Please return ASAP as this is property of NEX. Scuba Board has also been notified of this.

Just a thought, but you may want to have your PR dept. take care of any further posts on this board. For a company that is made by divers for divers, you just made a poor first impression on a group of divers. Just say’n.

This is NEX Underwater Products, we test regulators on a regular basis in this area. Currently you have a regulator that does NOT belong to you. This is a regulator that is a part of testing. Please return ASAP as this is property of NEX. Scuba Board has also been notified of this.

@NEX - Nice first post.

I'd think a kinder, friendlier approach might be in order. Perhaps a thank-you, and some form of reward or insentive for its return. But hey, what do I know?

Well, that could have went better!
You should have offered to prepay the shipping. You could have sent out a new replacement as reward for returning a "regulator that is part of testing."
I would gift it to a competitor...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom