My shipwreck photos to be published in a book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finally got a copy of the book in my hands (friend had taken photos of the pages and texted them to me last week)! First time seeing photos of mine in print since 1992 when I was a newspaper reporter and took my own photos. Danged awesome.

@Marie13 .. Those pictures make me want to dive that wreck! Congrats on being published! Did you say it was in 40ffw? What dive op does a run there? Oh and how much exposure protection would be needed? I am not dry suit certified so if that is the case it will have to wait. I know dive season up there is all but over just wondering if there might be a chance to get it in before it gets cold. you can post the answer here or PM it to me if you want.:)

Double Action Dive Charters. The $140 wrecks. Yes, 40ft deep. Good 7mm or semi dry minimum. Are you AOW? The Burt is always paired with deeper wrecks since it’s so far north. The boats run to the middle of October, conditions permitting. More later after work.

10-4 I just got my AOW last month ( in Bonaire) thanks for the info. it's only a 2.5 hr drive from here might have to take the plunge.

Have you been in a 7mm before? Temps could be mid-high 40s minimum. All depends on winds.

Great job! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom