Closed: SOLD QD repair/rebuild tool kit with instructions -- $20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajoeT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Uwatec Aladin QDC Tool Kit #20-325-100. Used to service/repair/rebuild SHERWOOD/OCEANIC/AERIS/SCUBAPRO/UWATEC QDC (QUICK DISCONNECT COUPLER) TOOL KIT. I used it to succesfully service the QD on my wife's Oceanic Pro Plus 2 computer. I don't need it anymore. With this tool you can completely disassemble, clean, and replace all the o-rings in the QD. I'm including a few packs of o-rings that I used the do the rebuild. I ended up ordering a few different sizes, since I wasn't sure exactly what size I needed. $20 plus shipping (should be ~5$). Sorry, US sales only.

IMG_0429.jpg

I'll take it.

Uwatec Aladin QDC Tool Kit #20-325-100. Used to service/repair/rebuild SHERWOOD/OCEANIC/AERIS/SCUBAPRO/UWATEC QDC (QUICK DISCONNECT COUPLER) TOOL KIT. I used it to succesfully service the QD on my wife's Oceanic Pro Plus 2 computer. I don't need it anymore. With this tool you can completely disassemble, clean, and replace all the o-rings in the QD. I'm including a few packs of o-rings that I used the do the rebuild. I ended up ordering a few different sizes, since I wasn't sure exactly what size I needed. $20 plus shipping (should be ~5$). Sorry, US sales only.

View attachment 217103

Yep. Crazy, huh? Had to go dig it out of a box in the back of the closet.
And.... SOLD to CWMurf! Thanks.

Change the title.

It just happened to get pulled back up at a time when I needed it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom