B & H Photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

B&H rocks, never a problem.

vanessar

I have purchased from B&H and was completely satisfied with the experience. Adorama (LeisurePro's sister) is another legitimate dealer with good prices and service. I have no preference between the two and use them both.

And if you ever get to NYC, definitely go to the store... it's amazing. Every conceivable piece of camera gear is in stock for you to play with. Want to check out the $30,000 Hassleblad digital back? Here it is..!

Each section (SLR, compact cameras, etc..) has a few DOZEN clerks who are for the most part all pretty knowledgeable about their gear. You wait for a few minutes, then get sent to one of them. Since there is no line behind you now, you can stay there for as long as you like trying things out.

The range of options is unbelievable. They must have about 200 different tripods out on the display floor. All sorts of pro equipment, etc... The place is massive.

And don't miss the Willy Wonka style tramway that runs along the ceiling. You pick stuff out at the individual clerks, they put it in the basket, it ends up ready for you when you check out.... very cool.

They are very observant, that's true... even their Web site doesn't take orders on Saturday!

They are probably the most legit site on the 'net.

I have spent probably close to six figures with them over the years and I would give them a 100% rating. Usually the best prices and you get what you order --no hassles.

If you have questions, they actually know what they are talking about. You can phone them if you don't want to order online or you need to ask questions first.

I just got a nice little starter package from them on cyber Monday and had it on Thursday. I would definitely buy from them again.
Nikon L22 Ikelite housing.
102_0455.jpg

Wow thanks everyone....very positive feedback. Makes me feel alot better about ordering something there. The camera I was looking at is about $100 cheaper at B & H then it is at a local camera store I currently shop at. I thought maybe the site was a little too good to be true. Thank you again everyone for your comments. :)

Always had good service from them. Their prices are generally retail, but they have good sales sometimes. You can get good deals on their "gray market" lenses and things that are non-US. Make sure you read the return policy and keep the product "new" if you decide to return it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom