B & H Photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to everyone here for your very kind words. This is very gratifying and much appreciated.
@SavetheSharks - you may want to know about Resellerratings.com which is among the most reliable site of its kind.

BTW, this site is a B&H affiliate. If you use the link in my sig to go from here to our site and you place an order, the site benefits.

Henry, these are not kind words. They are well deserved praise for a top notch company who has earned every one of the comments. It's a pitty other companys don't serve their customers the way B&H does.

And if you ever get to NYC, definitely go to the store... it's amazing. Every conceivable piece of camera gear is in stock for you to play with. You wait for a few minutes, then get sent to one of them. Since there is no line behind you now, you can stay there for as long as you like trying things out.

I was totally overwhelmed when I visited their store. It's absolutely amazing.

I was looking for some ideas to upgrade my camera and housing. I was directed to their inhouse underwater housing expert. He spent a decent amount of time and patience talking to me about housings and camera bodies.

I have been using BH for many many years.Their store is amazing,everytime I get to the city I visit and spend money.I also mailorder from them.Great store with everything you would ever need.

Highly recommended, bought two lenses and a D300s from them this year. They even ship to Dubai and when I was in Saudi during the 90s they shipped there too.

B&H is good. So is Adorama. I've ordered many things from both.

Add me to the list who've bought thousands of dollars worth from B&H for years and would do so without hesitation again. Just understand they have strict religious observances which close the store, which they usually clearly delineate on the site.

I find they aren't always the cheapest for everything but usually match the prices of the rest of the reputable online sites. Any place much lower than B&H would be very questionable to me, though lower sales prices for specific items might be possible.

Wow, I'm surprised I haven't chimed in her yet.

I've purchased my last three camcorders from B&H and they are fantastic. I could have bought each of the camcorders at lower prices, but I knew B&H offered legit (non gray market) units with American warranties, would stand by the product of I needed help, and they delivered fast. Great service. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with them.

I have never bought U/W stuff from them. but I have bought there several times. My Son works for a local Photo Studio and they buy all their equipment from B&H. IMHO a top notch outfit!

Back
Top Bottom