Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Hanna,

There is a scuba outfit offering free discovery diving lessons until august 31. I just accompanied two female friends yesterday. I'll PM you the details.

Hi everyone!

Getting back to diving. Been away for a couple of years. Hehe... It's great that there is a forum now.

Try looking up Biri some unchartered dive sites down there you can google biri scuba
Regards

Richard

Hi Richard, I also want to dive Biri, when to Catarman Samar and talked to the tourism office, they cannot endorse a dive shop. Went to Biri and did snorkle, and it is a coral forest down there.

another dream dive i have is Misamis and Zamboanga Peninzula, July 3 to 10, 2010

Hello! Recently certified, working on my MSD. Looking for a room mate (preferably female) for a tubataha trip in may or june aboard the Hans Christian Anderson liveaboard. I want to do the tubataha with cagayancilio side trip.

Nice to meet you guys!

hello everyone. not sure if this group is still active? but im a newbie. i had my OW cert last dec 2010 and have been diving every months since then. natigil lang from april to july because of work. i will be diving this weekend with some friends i met a year ago when i had my DSD in PG. i hope to dive with you. im actually looking for a group to dive with regularly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom