Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

About Surigao diving, the past months' currents were crazy but then "they" say you have to be an experienced diver to dive surigao, corals there are untouched, and beautiful...our city is surrounded with water and islets! You can just imagine how many sites yet to be discovered. we're pioneering the establishment of dive sites to be available for the diving market. we have a page in facebook, i can post the link pa eh just lookup "Surigao Dive-Club", you'll see the pics. Recently the group went to Nonoc Jetty (nobody has ever dove there for 23 yrs) and they say its similar to the ones in Dumaguete. I'm quite giddy to dive there as well! For now, no sharks are lurking around, mybe towards the end of the year meron na.

Hey guys! May Pinoy sticky pala dito. Nice! I'm going back home this November. Just wondering If you guys wre to pick one dive site for your vacation in the P.I. which one would it be?

Hey guys! May Pinoy sticky pala dito. Nice! I'm going back home this November. Just wondering If you guys wre to pick one dive site for your vacation in the P.I. which one would it be?

it would help us recommend a place if you could tell us where you'll be based here and what type of diving interests you. :)

where's lolo caloy?
GA%20signage.JPG

it would help us recommend a place if you could tell us where you'll be based here and what type of diving interests you. :)

I'll be staying in Bulacan. Meycauyan to be specific. From Nov9-13 I'll be in Malapascua, Cebu. on the 17th naman fly to Boracay.

Just checking in, haven't dove as much as I would like, but making plans to change this. Going to take some time off from work (1-5 years I guess) and head to the PI. Am considering doing DM class, what's the chance of getting some work there to prolong my stay ? I have enough resources to do the proper training and able to relocate within the PI as the wind blows.

:popcorn:

Great site, I read the last 20 pages of posting before registering, mucho good information, thanks to the Admins for the hard work that is evident !

Most of my previous dives have been in Thailand and Cozumel, located in Az now, but planning to escape before summer hits here.

Just checking in, haven't dove as much as I would like, but making plans to change this. Going to take some time off from work (1-5 years I guess) and head to the PI. Am considering doing DM class, what's the chance of getting some work there to prolong my stay ? I have enough resources to do the proper training and able to relocate within the PI as the wind blows.

:popcorn:

Great site, I read the last 20 pages of posting before registering, mucho good information, thanks to the Admins for the hard work that is evident !

Most of my previous dives have been in Thailand and Cozumel, located in Az now, but planning to escape before summer hits here.
nice... if you do plan to stay 1-5 years there is time to get a DM, gain experience and maybe even some dive work...

i'd go to PG for that... maybe malapascua or bohol... maybe even move around a bit...

there's a lot of diving to be had in the country and in 1-5 years you can hit a lot of it and still have some left over for another time...

Jag

It's kinda funny, but the last four (bea, ayeth, reggie, rich) to introduce themselves have all just made a couple of posts and then vanished from SB never to be seen again. Jag, have you been PMing them pictures of your genitalia again? I warned you about that...

It's kinda funny, but the last four (bea, ayeth, reggie, rich) to introduce themselves have all just made a couple of posts and then vanished from SB never to be seen again. Jag, have you been PMing them pictures of your genitalia again? I warned you about that...
all i did was ask them if they wanted to see my "helmet diver" and after i send them the pic they seem to never answer... :shakehead:

Jag

lol. still here, still reading before asking any stoopid questions.....tons of info here...

fwiw, wanting to go to PG for a DM course and experience, then travel and possibly work, maybe even set down roots.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom