Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol. still here, still reading before asking any stoopid questions.....tons of info here...

fwiw, wanting to go to PG for a DM course and experience, then travel and possibly work, maybe even set down roots.....
you'll have to hook up with BabyDamulag... if anyone knows about setting down roots here it's him...

raising a family, building a house, fighting with local government... he's doing it all! :mooner:

Jag

you'll have to hook up with BabyDamulag... if anyone knows about setting down roots here it's him...

raising a family, building a house, fighting with local government... he's doing it all! :mooner:

Jag

elections coming up is babyD running for office? :rofl3:

It's kinda funny, but the last four (bea, ayeth, reggie, rich) to introduce themselves have all just made a couple of posts and then vanished from SB never to be seen again. Jag, have you been PMing them pictures of your genitalia again? I warned you about that...

LOL> actually nung last post ko nag busy ako. pumunta na ako sa Malapascua, Cebu nuon. then bakasyon tapos...balik trabaho dito.

Hi guys, just got my OW certification last week. Would need some help in where could i get all my gears from? mask, wetsuit and etc .. of cause, from a reputable place and 'cheap' option. BTW, Im currently stayin at Makati, Manila.

Hi Guys n Girls

Any one tried diving around Norther Samar in particular Biri Island
New dive shop just opened great walls and the strongest currents in Asia

Best to all
Richard Ewen

Hi John
Good on ya mate best deals in Makati are Aquamundo on long mile beside Makati Cinema Square ask for Ralph or Adie say that Richard from Biri Resort sent you and you will be well looked after

Cheers
Richard

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my query pero i'll post it here anyway.

No license yet and zero experience in diving (kahit intro wala).

Meron ba kayong irerecommend na diving school? how long will the classes be and how much? (I'm from Cavite)

Open Water Diving? Yun ang simula di ba?

Thank you.

Hanna

Back
Top Bottom