Lauderdale by the Sea shore dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You might give Gold Coast a call and see if they know anyone doing them. It's the biggest beach diving club in SE Florida.

Hi Debby,
Yes, I just went over to their website and signed up with them. They've got dives scheduled on both days. Thanks!

JP

Cool! Sorry I can't join you. Wishing you some wonderful dives!

NICE pics, Kevin! You had great conditions and got some terrific shots!

NICE pics, Kevin! You had great conditions and got some terrific shots!

Thank you, Debby. :) Hope to get back down there before the fall tennis tournament season starts up.

Kevin

Just a note, I haven't forgotten about coming up to dive, but wow, we just have been absolutely swamped down here in Key Largo, so it may be a month or two. Hope all is well up there!

Dove last weekend LBTS Friday, sat Sunday. 6 dives all in all. Fabulous finds and lots of cool creatures. Check the write up on wifey's blog. Eagle ray, 3 turltes, free swimming nurse shark and we caught our fist lobster. Tasted great. Heading to Vero or Pepper park tomorrow for a dive.

floridanewbe.... Was that you in the small white truck last weekend at Pepper Park Saturday afternoon when it was raining? There was a group of 3 suiting up as we were calling it quits about to head home.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom