Lauderdale by the Sea shore dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't make it. As I have classes until 5pm Thu and Fri :(

And Wednesday I just got scheduled conf call :(

oK, wife just posted updated weather. seas 2-4 for saturday. we are trying to head down Sunday and Monday. 2-4 feet predicted Deerfield to Ocean reef for Saturday...not so bad. Up in Central Flroida we are still doing ok as far as rain but major rips running through Brevard county.
Wife is posting daily on her blog the updated reports Vero and south before we make our fonal decision on where to land. If anyone heads out to view the shore later this week, let us know. May try a new place the wife found on beach that does spend 2 nights get 1 free, beachfront.

Great news on the weather. I've got Sun, Mon, & Tue off to get into trouble :D

So who want to go diving?

BREVARD COUNTY
Coastal hazard message, melbourne FL
4.32 AM EDT Wed SEPT 2010
Large swells building over the Atlantic from Earl woll produce dangerous surf conditions. RIP currents and beach erosion for severalhigh tide cycles beginning tonight

it's looking good today. Checked out the webcam for Lauderdale and it looks pretty calm. Just booked the hotel suite for Sat and Sunday night. trying to talk hubby into a night dive.

Yep. Looks beautiful. If it stays like this, it will be stellar this weekend..
show-netcam-5.jpg

And here I sit with a screwed up foot. :depressed:

Ganglion cyst on the right foot right on top...owie as hell. Probably caused by nearly 8 hours of finning first day of mini-season. Saw the doc yesterday, he injected something that didn't help, so I'll have to have it cut out. OW. Thanks for asking, matey! :wink:

Ick. My mom has one on the top of her foot too...Doc told her it is the result of another injury... bursitis in the foot. (I think that's what it was)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom