We should have a get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben, even at 85' water was still over 80 degrees. Got 15 dives in and did my AOW. New rig kicked ass too! By the third dive I was only wearing 2lbs. and could have even lost that if I wanted to, but I had on my top cam strap, just to trim me a little better.

It was funny one of the first days someone said, "but what if you need to ditch your weight?" If I can't swim up 6-8lbs I shouldn't be diving!

Ok that's 4 of us who are good for the 27th. We should decide where ASAP and send an email to all the troops.

I missed this thread when it first popped up - I don`t know any of you yet .. but I`d be up for meeting up in NY

Hey all.

So are we set for the 28th then??

Chris- I saw you mention the 27th. Did you notice that Ben said the 28th is better for him? Is the 28th OK for you?

Sealkie- Looking forward to meeting you if you can make it.

Scott

I put it on my calendar.

So, good question, where and what time.
Are we still thinking aquarium, and if so which one?

Great idea.
Love to get together.
I am free any sunday.
The 28th is such a day (sunday) and works just fine with me.

Just let me know time and place. And if anyone needs my scuba item wish list to bring me some holliday gifts that would be swell also! :wink:

Spydertek

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom