We should have a get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I can't join you guys for the get together. Really wanted to meet some more WV Divers. Have a great time and happy holidays to all. Catch you in the spring, Rick

Thanks for getting this thing together Ben.

Hey Rick, at least you're getting to dive that toasty FLA water all winter!

Ok I have received the confirmation from the Aquarium and Jersey has added some more people to the list, we now have 24 people confirmed. I will PM everyone this week with my cell, if anyone has any specific questions, just PM me.

TTSkipper

I was just starting to pack up to leave and was wondering,
this place is all indoors, right?

Hey All- Sorry I missed the aquarium yesterday. I'm continuing to have problems with my dog. So far we've gone through over $5,000, three surgeries and about five emergency room trips, with yesterday being the latest. This is also why I haven't been posting much lately. I hope you all had a great holiday, and a great time.

Scott

Are you sure you just didn't want to hear the trash talk about how my crappy hockey team beat your crappy hockey team!

Sorry couldn't help, hope the pup is ok.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom