Mapping PI Dive Sites on Google Maps...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone have a good detailed map of Sabang Beach/ La Laguna so I can start marking all the major resorts/ restaurants there? Threw down Atlantis, Captn Gregg's and Big Apple but not sure if I put them in the correct places...

yes, jag is correct. :rofl3:

i can do that. :) i will do that now....

okay corrected the restos location and added some bars and pics... is this auto save? the save button cant be clicked

okay, how do we get to "THE MAP"?????

actually, i have another question. how do i get to Culasi?

BabyD, click the link from pakman's earlier entry. :)

yes, jag is correct. :rofl3:

i can do that. :) i will do that now....

Sweet, looks good Mags... thnx.

BabyD, take a look at the PG map as an example.

Setup a Google Map account and go ahead and make a map for Calasi. Or if you PM Your google account, I will setup a Calasi map and put you down as a collaborator so you can start adding stuff to the map. If you're unsure with how everything works, just use basic markers and we'll change them later to the dive flags. key is just marking down the dive sites/resorts as accurately as possible.

cheers,

Culasi is on the west coast of Panay below Pandan. It is right in the middle of Antique. Just look for the signs to "PARADISE".......lol

Any one know the GenSan sites? I got all the dive site names from online but I have no idea where they go... Boracay and Davao are done (Bing feel free to correct the Davao one).

GenSan Map

You have done a good job, and PG looks great!

well, i still have to map all the girlie bars in PG... can't quite figure out where to put broadway :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom