Mapping PI Dive Sites on Google Maps...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

would a slidehow be possible for the markers? isn't it limited to html only?
CRAP! last night i was able to add a slide show to the balai listing... rather than 1 pic it's an animated sequence of images...

now it's not there... buggers...

will try to find a work-around...

Jag

hmm.... I gotta figure that out... give it some time, maybe Google Earth is slow to upload them...

have fun Mags, don't wreck the maps by marking every single SM Mall in the country...:no
we can start with Globe and Smart reload stations hahahahahahahaha

Jag

or Mcdonalds and Starbucks branches :rofl3:

actually instead of those kano businesses, how 'bout mapping all the Burger Machine spots...:D

and can someone make a jollybee icon :D
i love burger machine... absolute best survival food when you're looking for a hot meal at 3 in the morning...

i was considering marking all the jeepney and tricycle terminals from here to anilao...

but i gave up when i hit #2

Jag

ooohhh i remember burger machine's cheeseburger.. better than Mcdonald's or jollibee.. they even have cabbage strips in the burger for effect!

i still am not seeing any flags.. maybe its my office connection. il work on it when i get home...which should be in an hour!

Can someone else check this map and see if the dive flag markers are showing up. Map

I've updated Apo Reef, Cebu/ Mactan, Dumageuete/Dauin/Apo Island/ Siquijor. I've put Tubbahata on the map but haven't come across a dive map.

So places still to do...

Moalboal (Cebu)
Mindanao
Boracay
Panay
Donsol/ Tico
Puerto Princessa/ Palawan Main Island
Any Northern Luzon sites?

yup seeing them!!!!!

very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have a good detailed map of Sabang Beach/ La Laguna so I can start marking all the major resorts/ restaurants there? Threw down Atlantis, Captn Gregg's and Big Apple but not sure if I put them in the correct places...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom