Zeagle Regulator S/N, Scott?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gil57usa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This year I purchased a Zeagle 50D/ZX Regulator from an authorized Zeagle dealer in Fla. (I live in NY) When I received it I went to the web site right away to register it. It was then that I discovered it had no serial numbers on it. Not on the first stage or the second stage. When I called the dealer, he said that if there was ever a problem, just mention I bought it from him. This is the third zeagle reg I bought this year. The others are another 50D/ZX and a DS/V. Both of them had s/n's on them. Am I at risk of no warranty coverage or free parts during annual servicing?

All regs (first and second stages) should have a serial number prior to shipping. If you recieved one that didn't, that is definitely odd, but mistakes can occur, I guess...

Your original sales reciept is you "proof of purchase" and with that you shouldn't have any trouble getting serviced.

Thanks,

Scott

Gil,

Look into the mouthpiece and pull back the pliable part of the mouthpiece. Right on the top edge of the plastic breathing tube you will find your serial #.

Chad

Chad, before I purchased the regulator with no numbers, I had already bought two other zeagles and registered them. I looked in the appropriate places for the numbers and they are not there. I called the shop in Florida where I bought it thinking the serial numbers may have been put in a different place.He called the factory. The number on the first stage should be on the chrome bolt in the center of the regulator, it is not there. And as you say, under the mouthpiece on the second stage. Again, not there. Perhaps it was a pre-production unit that was laying around the factory? I know there was a back order situation on parts when I ordered the regulator.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom