LOST/STOLEN (NYC -> Pittsburgh): Zeagle Express Tech BC and HOG D3/Zenith regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hazmat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am on the volunteer dive team at the NY Aquarium and am required to have my gear I use there serviced annually. I send via it USPS to Jim Lapenta every year. This time, it got as far Pittsburgh and then vanished. All Jim received was part of the shipping label, of course with all the important info. This was in Oct. After two months in the missing mail search system with unsurprisingly no results, I'm reporting it here, in case it shows up anywhere. I'm very fond of especially the BC. Photos attached.

Zeagle Express Tech, old style with simple straight two-piece webbing. Zeagle Zip Touch weight pockets connected to back plate. Mesh Zeagle QD Deluxe Signal Tube sitting between back plate and wing. XS Scuba weight pockets on each cam band. Halcyon stainless steel buckle. 35 lb. Stiletto wing with serial number 00010220 on it. Corrugated hose connects to wing via elbow connector.

HOG D3 yoke first stage with Zenith primary and octo. Octo has yellow purge button. Also a grey Oceanic transmitter on 5" Miflex HP hose.
D3 serial number: 25160005
Transmitter serial number: 104684

Descriptions are most current. D3 serial number in photos has changed since the photos were taken. Photos show octo on Miflex hose. It's now on a rubber hose (I prefer that for the octo).

Thank you so much for any leads. I've been looking on eBay, Craigslist, etc., to such to see if it pops up anywhere.

For whatever it's worth, the USPS tracking number is 9405803699300801008830.

-Ken

Attachments

• IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1525.JPG
    IMG_1525.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2084.JPG
    IMG_2084.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2935.JPG