Zeagle Dealer Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cayman diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi I live in the Cayman Islands and I have a Zeagle Ranger Ltd and Zeagle Flathead VI, I help out 2 Days a week at Don Fosters here as i'm doing my DM with them. (+ diving with my wife at weekends, nights etc.)

I have had a problem with the local Zeagle dealer here Divers World (if in fact they are a Dealer, they advetise here that they are, but are not on your website)
Anyway a customer put a tank down on my second stage and broke the purge cover, i went to divers world to get a replacement paid $10CI ($12 USD) as a deposit and waited 10 weeks later after chasing and chasing they got one in and charged me another $8CI ($10USD ish) the thing was in the mean time i ordered one from zeagle express it cost me $12 usd inc delivery and arrived in 1 week.

There seems to be a huge diffrence of service so i decided to find out about getting my reg serviced here to find out how much etc Divers World said they cannot service it yet they claim to be full dealers. Is there any other option on the island, (1 of the guys at Don Fosters does service regs but says i still need to get the service kit for it, Divers world won't get it for me - we do have the service manuals for the flathead VI at Don fosters though)

What should i do (the kit is less than a year old but will need servicing in the next few months).
Is my only option to buy a new reg while i send this one back to the states?
I do like the zeagle a lot and its standing up well to my 8+ dives a week but if the dealer here can't help, the next reg i buy can't be a zeagle

Thanks
Justian

PS I do think the purge cover is a poor design and not realy up to the jop especilly compared to how strong and well made the rest of Zeagle kit is

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom