Spare Parts for Old AL Legend (No ACD)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joseb111

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello! I purchased a 2nd hand Yoke AL Legend from a surplus seller in Japan, its 1st and 2nd stage bodies are in good condition but its rubber parts have totally crumbled. I gave my reg to the official Aqualung dealer here in the Philippines for servicing and while they have the parts kit for an overhaul of the internals, they don't have these external parts as it's quite an old model. They are:
RG 911657 (Rubber Mating Ring Rubber)
RG 911685 (Purge Cover)
RG 911429 (Exhaust Tee)
It would be cool to have the conversion kit to give it an ACD as well, currently it has none. An ACD kit to DIN would be okay too, it's the same to me as we dive both DIN and Yoke over here.
I found some of these parts on an online store in Poland but they can't ship to the Philippines - it's a lot easier for me to have them shipped from the US.
I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction to where I could get these parts.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Back
Top Bottom