Zeagle Brigade BC inflator hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asxinu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Ok, I am curious to know if anyone knows of or where I can buy a hose protector for my zeagle bc inflator hose. The type of protector I'm referring to are the rubber kind that snug up to the first stage and cover the connector and part of the hose. They appear to be good for keeping the hoses from bending in odd directions. Anyway, if anyone or maybe someone from zeagle knows of any, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Keith

Most any dive shop has them, both on line as well as local shops. Putting them on can be a pain. Soaking them in hot water for a few minutes makes the job a lot easier. My LDS has a special tool for installing them. I suspect if you take the hose to your LDS they will install it free, mine does.

Thanks for the info. Funny, I just got an email back from Scubatoys telling me that they had some.

Yea, hose protectors are one of those items that some people love - because they say they stop the bend, and other people don't like, because they say they trap water and can lead to corrosion. Me... I like 'em... Of course we cover ours with blatant advertising for our dive shop so why wouldn't I?! :D

asxinu:
Ok, I am curious to know if anyone knows of or where I can buy a hose protector for my zeagle bc inflator hose. The type of protector I'm referring to are the rubber kind that snug up to the first stage and cover the connector and part of the hose. They appear to be good for keeping the hoses from bending in odd directions. Anyway, if anyone or maybe someone from zeagle knows of any, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Keith

We have them in stock and we're local. (No shipping) No charge for installtion either.

I'm a bit confused, where exactly does this protector go on the hose?

I own the Brigade and might consider buying one....

Does anyone happen to have a link or picture of the item?

Thanks Divesite, I appreciate it...

There is another product I'd be curious about...I recently bought the Zeagle 6cft Pony bottle, and the only issue that I"m having is that the whenever I lay down my BC the top of the bottle gets scratched again and again. A perfect fix would be a rubber or neoprene cover that would allow me lay my BC down on a dock/truck bed and not have to worry about damaging the pony bottle.
Pony_Kit_301x381.gif

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom