Zeagle Brigade BC inflator hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, a fair question:

Part of the reason I'd like to find a cap or protector is that after just a few weeks the head of th bottle already has a number of deep cuts and gashes across it...Every time I lay my BC in the back of the truck-bed it gets beat up pretty bad, all the weight of the tank and BC comes to rest of the head of the cannister...

Do you see the Z logo on the cap? Mine is barely legible at this point...
I am not technical enough to know if this "beating" the pony is taking could harm it, or cause it to be less reliable under the water but I'd rather have something between that metal and whatever I it down on.

Don't travel with the Regs on the tank, best way to kill them as the roll around.
I always set-up mine at the divesite, this way there is far less chance of damage to your regs in the back of the car.

Also don't let your tanks roll round in the truck, support them with foam or a tank rack. Of you have a crash mate that tank become a missile, also letting it roll round is going to way shorten the life of your tank. I have a rubber mat in the tray that I lay all my gear on so it does not get damaged, also stops it slipping around.

Back
Top Bottom