Zeagle 20cf Pony System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Lecter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Like new, used on maybe 10 salt water dives and always soaked afterwards. Bought it two years ago as a redundant air source for deeper dives and liked it, but am diving doubles almost all the time now and this just sits around unused. Bottle is the brushed aluminum color. Hydro has another 3 years I think, will probably need a VIP that I can have done out here at low cost if you're interested.

Comes with Zeagle bag/bolt snaps that allows for multiple mounting options, Zeagle compact pony gauge, Zeagle over pressure relief valve, and the standard fill adaptor. I'll get pics up later tonight, but in the meantime see here: 20 cu ft Pony Bottle - Redundant Air - Zeagle Dive Systems

$425 shipped and paypalled, OBO. I'll look into whether I can leave nominal pressure in the tank, but it will likely have to be drained due to shipping off HI by plane.

Price drop to $400. Pics below; includes a set of double enders for the pony pouch, as well as the fill adapter, not shown in the pics.

Photo4.jpgPhoto5.jpgPhoto6.jpgPhoto7.jpgPhoto8.jpg

No, thanks for the offer.

Sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom