Zagg invisibleshield for the Atomic Cobalt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, I can't believe you just gave out that bit of Atomic's proprietary info like that. Good luck in your next job! :D

Considering he was the one who designed it, you'd figure it wasn't so proprietary...

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

I bought one for my Oceanic PP2 before they got into the Dive computers or atleast I just didnt see them on the site. I Actually used the one made for an LG Voyage Phone and it fit perfectly over the screen. It didn't cover the buttons but that was fine for me it covered the whole main section of the screen and left the sides just slightly open. You could just measure it and match it up that way.

If you look closely at the pic you can see the edge of where the screen protector stops. Worked awesome and lasted for about 2 years and still goin.

DSC04849.jpg

The Zagg Shield for the olympus FE-340 Came today and will work very nice. It is almost the exact same width and maybe a 1/8th of a inch short on the length. With the recessed screen on the cobalt it will give very good coverage. I did try to take pictures but its pretty tough to get pictures of clear plastic.
I am ordering a second one for my save a dive kit.

Well I have a response from Zagg....

I may have found an that is close to the dimensions that you have provided. The Olympus FE-340 is pretty close to the dimensions you have provided. Unfortunately we will be unable to give you the exact dimensions as that is proprietary information. I apologize for the inconvenience. You can find the Olympus FE-340 at the following link:

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Olympus FE-340 Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

If you would like you may purchase the invisibleSHIELD for the Olympus FE-340 for your Atomic Cobalt Dive Computer and it doesn't end up fitting correctly you are more than welcome to return it for a refund, as long as the return is postmarked within 45 days of the original purchase date. Here is a link for more information about our refund policy:
ZAGG | Frequently Asked Questions

Please note that we could not guarantee that our invisibleSHIELD design would fit for another device.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or comments.

Thank you for choosing ZAGG! We appreciate your business.

All the best,

I have ordered one and will post and try to show pixs

The Xen, Xeo and X1 all have ZAGG shields. We just needed to find the right person at ZAGG to get them to do it. They are not the most responsive company, but they will make a shield for a computer if the manufacturer convinces them to.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

I was hoping that the Xen would have one available. What a sweet looking BT. Now...I just need the money.

The Zagg Shield for the olympus FE-340 Came today and will work very nice. It is almost the exact same width and maybe a 1/8th of a inch short on the length. With the recessed screen on the cobalt it will give very good coverage. I did try to take pictures but its pretty tough to get pictures of clear plastic.
I am ordering a second one for my save a dive kit.

Thanks for the update, Scott!

Just to let everyone know, I did hear back from Zagg that they would like to make a "Cobalt" screen protector. We will be sending them a dummy unit to work from and photograph. I don't know how long the process takes, but it sounds like the Olympus FE-340 works in the interim.
Ron

I am sure this is old news but I installed a Zagg invisishield on my Cobalt yesterday. They are making one for the Cobalt now.

On a related topic, I want to get a protector for my Vyper and remove the plastic shield. Does anyone know if the protector is made for the screen itself or the plastic shield of the Vyper?

Adam

For my Oceanic Pro Plus 2, I just went to best buy and bought a universal Zagg screen protector, applied it to the screen, worked the edges with my finger nail, then used a sharp razor blade to cut off excess. It isn't cosmetically perfect, but does the job perfectly. May work with your cobalt.

On a related topic, I want to get a protector for my Vyper and remove the plastic shield. Does anyone know if the protector is made for the screen itself or the plastic shield of the Vyper?

Adam

I bought the Zagg protector for the Vyper. It comes with three: one for the screen itself, one for the plastic shield, and one for the back. Why they include one for the back is beyond me.

Anyway I took the plastic shield off, covered the screen with the Zagg and now the screen is much clearer without the plastic shield.

The one for the back I used on my Oceanic Prodigy.

Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom