Your opinion on this setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A pair of 1000 lumen lights is good, except in the brightest conditions...but then you have adequate light already. :D

If inclined, you can save money DIY'ing your own tray & loc line holders for the light.

A pair of 1000 lumen lights is good, except in the brightest conditions...but then you have adequate light already. :D

If inclined, you can save money DIY'ing your own tray & loc line holders for the light.

I wish I knew about Loc-Line before buying the tray. I got the tray/arm setup for $112.... not too bad. But I'm sure I could have saved money if i built it myself.

o well :/
Thank you

The specifications for the lights make it look like a good deal, even compared to the Archon lights. I'd get rid of the crappy filter on the photo (if that's your setup).

Thank you every one for your input.
While the tray photo below is not mine, I did buy this same tray/arms setup. I won't be using orange and red filters on night dives..... I will experiment with them in the day time.

As for the lights, the timing could not have been any better! I emailed OrcaTorch a question about the D810V light. They visited my website via my email signature and asked if I would review the light if they sent me one. I replied back YES! Why would I turn down a free dive light?!
The light arrived yesterday and it feels solid. I hope to take it out next Tuesday night for the first time.

A review will be in the works.

$_57.JPG

20150202012027_41759.jpg

Back
Top Bottom