Your max depth!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...29 days @ 710'.

" And here am I sitting in a tin can, far from the world. Planet Ocean is blue & there's nothing I can do..." ( if we sink! ).

DSD

171' in the Great Blue Hole in 2006 and 157' at Little San Salvador as a safety diver for a buddy collecting sand for a Marine Biologist at 205'! I would never recommend deep, which is personal, without training and experience! The only reason to go beyond rec limits is if there is a reason! 80% of the life you want to see is in the first 80' of the sea! I call it the 80-80 Rule and you can go a life time without going deeper!

110 Feet on my first deep dive for advanced. Thats It! I will go deeper in time when i am comfortable and learned more about being narced and the symptoms so I can become more aware when and If I am. It was kind of funny, my instructor took me done to 110, made me do three math questions. When we got back to the surface after about 20 min he made me do then again. This time I did them in 30 seconds, at 110 feet it took me a minute and a half, yet I thought I did them quite quickly. Made me think things get slower and your response as well. So 100 to 110 is my limit for now untill i have a many more under my belt. After that I will try the NDL padi limit.

200 ft educational chamber ride. And it was educational.

130' to the sand on the Stolt.

Back
Top Bottom