Your max depth!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My deepest is 140. Will go deeper for a good reason.
On most dives my wife and I usually go straight to 100- ft or so and work our way back up. I find that the most photogenic wildlife/wrecks are usually around this depth.

You tec guys are nutso! Sitting around on a deco stop just doesnt sound like fun.

My deepest is 126ft. The deepest I'm willing to go.....give me some years, but I'd eventually like to see 400fsw.
I do want to see what Air is like at 200, but I don't have the right kind of buddies to do that kind of diving.

You tec guys are nutso! Sitting around on a deco stop just doesnt sound like fun.
I'd imagine Tick tack toe gets boring pretty quickly but if you can dive a location like a large wall, I'm sure there's plenty to look at while you're "sitting around". I've heard of some guys taking a nap while strapped to the anchor line.

137'

S O L O ! ! !

Have fun everyone.

My deepest is 126ft. The deepest I'm willing to go.....give me some years, but I'd eventually like to see 400fsw.
I do want to see what Air is like at 200, but I don't have the right kind of buddies to do that kind of diving.

I'd imagine Tick tack toe gets boring pretty quickly but if you can dive a location like a large wall, I'm sure there's plenty to look at while you're "sitting around". I've heard of some guys taking a nap while strapped to the anchor line.

NO YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE 200'FT ON AIR TO SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!:no:crossbone

Back
Top Bottom