Your max depth!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

106 ft at Columbia Wall in Cozumel, last Dec. Only went that deep because my buddy was overweighted and started plummeting without noticing. Big panic! Advice: keep teenagers very close.

I am always cold, it could be 100 degrees outside, and I can still manage to have cold hands and/or feet(terrible circulation). So even with the right gear, I don't find it necessary go deeper than 60-75 feet. I dive to see the beatiful marine life(which is usually between 50 and 75 feet anyway) not to see how deep I can go......

6 cu-ft would assume a very smooth ascent no stress, no current, no deco etc...Very few indiviuals have a 0.4SAC on a 130fsw dive. Now OW ascent with no down line, jon line, cold water under slight stress ...I'd say closer to 10-12cu-ft. assuming NDL dive to 130fsw

The visibility is always as far as I can see.
The deepest depth is always as deep as I have been.
I am willing to go as deep as it takes.

lol....:11:
Okay, that was bad thinking. On a serious note I agree with you, but also only as deep as marine life is still visible as well. I may be biased b/c I am a beginner, but I see no point in diving where there is no marine life to be seen

lol....:11:
Okay, that was bad thinking. On a serious note I agree with you, but also only as deep as marine life is still visible as well. I may be biased b/c I am a beginner, but I see no point in diving where there is no marine life to be seen

I agree completely TZ

60 m- 180 ft - air diving
This is my deepest dive, it's also the max air depth alowed by the French diving federation.
Which is too much of course, even with deco O2 that only makes your deco shorter.
I won't go back under 150 ft untill I'm trimix certified.

60 m- 180 ft - air diving
This is my deepest dive, it's also the max air depth alowed by the French diving federation.
Which is too much of course, even with deco O2 that only makes your deco shorter.
I won't go back under 150 ft untill I'm trimix certified.
If you dived to 60 meters, it's not 180 feet, but 200 feet, good news ? :D

All the more reason why this is a stupid thread!:popcorn:

:rofl3:
My record so far is 126 feet. I would like to go deeper, but first I have to do a specialty course on Nitrox.

I missed that one. But you are Oh so right!
This misconception could get someone killed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom