Your favourite bar or cantina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Money Bar is my fav. For those who may be interested in the ill repute section try the Cigar Bar, or Bar Co. for starters, "so I'm told". :wink:
The higher end places of ill repute will remain a secret, in hopes of a "Happy Ending".:blinking:

Any update to this list?

Tried another new one last week, Mangales Cantina. It was between Calle 3 and 5 a block east of 30 (for some reason it wasnt called 30 bis). 20 peso beers and pretty good botanas. We went with a pretty good sized group, we were on our way to cleaning them out of beer until a guy on a bicycle showed up another case to save the day. FYI the bathrooms are what we classified as a character builder. I couldn't stand up in it with out hitting my head.

Last edited:
Money Bar is my fav. For those who may be interested in the ill repute section try the Cigar Bar, or Bar Co. for starters, "so I'm told". :wink:
The higher end places of ill repute will remain a secret, in hopes of a "Happy Ending".:blinking:
Sometimes a cigar is... just a cigar. :D

---------- Post added November 4th, 2014 at 08:37 AM ----------

Yes. When I get back home and reflect, my favorite watering holes are the neighborhood bars where English is not the primary language and the radio is not playing a station from Iowa. Iowa is a great place, do not get me wrong, but the neighbor hood water holes are more interesting. Please keep that list current.
Which reminds me...

Most of the bars on Cozumel that cater to visiting gringos play C&W and R&R music in English non-stop, I guess to make us feel at home. I wish they wouldn't do that; if I wanted to feel at home I'd have stayed there.

Back
Top Bottom