Your favourite bar or cantina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love Money Bar. Beautiful view, amazing nachos. And nice alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. (I don't drink, so I like that they have good options of both.)

The No Name Bar at the Barracuda is a lot of fun.

On the east side, I like Chen Rio and Rasta's,

PH

Wet Wendys for an in town bar. For a Cantina, I can't remember the name of the place but it is on Ave 50 and it has very good botanas. I think it may have been call La Jungla.

It has been a few years since I've been there, but I used to really love unwinding at Rasta's (did it used to be called the Bob Marley Bar?) on the East side, just outside the entrance to Punta Sur Park. Laying back in a hammock, sucking down a Dos Equis, and listening to Reggae Music and the surf lapping on the ironstone shore. Nothing better in the world. I don't drink much any more - 2 beers is pretty much my limit, but I do enjoy a couple of beers sitting at Ernesto's on the water and watching the boats go by.

'Ohana, great selection of tequila.

The fisherman's co-op for free snacks with your beer and the Thirsty Cougar for people watching and great margs. I like the Money Bar too, but it is a bit too far for me to pop in for a drink since I am on foot or on my bike.

It's a bit cliche, but I'm a fan of Mezcalito's for rocks margaritas or cocos locos and relaxation.

Wet Wendy's for frozen margaritas.

La Casa del Mojito for mojitos.

Realistically, rather than go to a bar I usually end up bartending at the house before everyone moves to the pool or the terrace.

Realistically, rather than go to a bar I usually end up bartending at the house before everyone moves to the pool or the terrace.

Could you post your hours of operation?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom