Your Diving Goal...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine is to finally get advanced Trimix certified, full cave and to buy a huge ocean going yacht and dive the whole coastline of New Zealand, then work inland and dive some of the awesome caves we have in the South Island.

Unfortunately my wife has other ideas so this will probably not happen until I am too old....

My ultimate diving goal would have to be to one day find a wreck that has never been found before.

To freedive two minutes and have it feel good.

Same as always, make it back to the surface.

catherine96821:
To freedive two minutes and have it feel good.

catherine, you seem to be getting pretty interested in this freediving. I followed your thread (havent checked it in a few days though) about the photog'ing of the freedivers on the plane.

My ultimate diving goal is to be as graceful and as completely and precisely in control of myself underwater as my instructors are. I would also like to develop the skills to be a really good and safe mentor to new divers.

On the way there, I'd like to dive some caves . . . :D

Can I have more than one ultimate one??

- dive the great barrier reef
- get full cave certified
- get advanced trimix and dive a rebreather
- get more wreck training and dive the Andrea Doria.

Hmm, yea, high dreams. It'll take me quite a few years and lots of money to achieve these dreams. But baby steps!!

Back
Top Bottom