Your deepest depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just did 274ft last week in Eagle's nest (Cave here in FL) on a training dive. Dark and deep....

My deepest was in Marathon Keys Fl, i was on the Thunder bolt wreck at a whopping 120' wooo hooo :) And we lost vis to 0' while we were down there, what a rush :)

my deepest was in Mauritius (indien ocean);159 feet(aproximatly 56m).We found a big anchor.

97fsw for 63min. in Turks & Caicos
87ffw for 59min. (or 105ffw if you altitude correct) in New Mexico.

176 fsw on air
200 fsw on trimix
both this year

310fsw - bottom of the Blue Hole on Guam. that was 5 years ago, not I limit myself to 220, Trimix is too expensive!

Meng_Tze:
Just did 274ft last week in Eagle's nest (Cave here in FL) on a training dive. Dark and deep....

Just a bit jealous. The nest is on my list but I need to move closer to the caves first.

My deepest was 165ft in the Coral Sea - on air.
My toughest deep was 144ft, 25% O2, a week or so ago in Gloucester, MA, 40 deg F at bottom and a deco dive.

I know it's all relative, but sounds pretty minemal compared to others - but I'm new to the world of Tech and know the importance of doing it smart (at least I hope so)...

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom