Your deepest depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony:
cold to me is: 50's and diving wet :D
The dive to 133 was on the Cape Breton ... Nanaimo, B.C.

Water temp was about 45 degrees ... it was March, and snowing topside.

I was in a drysuit ... still felt cold, though ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Made it to 180 inside the hanger deck of the Oriskany for 25 minutes then ascended to 130 for another 20 minutes. Our total run time was just over 80 minutes.

The hanger deck floor is at about 160 but there are holes cut into the floor, supposedly to aid in sinking, that go down several more decks. They didn't remove anything from these decks so there are office desks, chalk boards, telephones and all kinds of other stuff hanging on the walls. It was interesting but deffinately not some place for anyone not trained for deep decompression and wreck penetration diving. It would be real easy to get hung up on something or get lost down there.

Two weeks ago set my deepest:

115 fsw on the Papoose (5-10 feet visibility)...must be getting this Scuba thing...felt very comfortable--or just narced :).

Second dive on NITROX was 113 (but most of the dive was at 85-90 feet...visibility cleared up to 10-15 feet.

Jan

lamont:
next time I'll see if I can swing around a little wider and lower and hit 121 fsw...

right before the line goes shallow it takes a dip down to ~120 on a high tide. i wasn't trying to, but on the way back today it was a high tide and i was on the outside deeper side and my buddy overshot the final turn upslope and i turned wide and deep and hit 121 or 122... that'd be my deepest dive to date... and it was on a run back from 3,000 feet towing three stages and a scooter (each)...

http://www.aplponline.org/wordpress/

Broke my personal record again - went to a depth of 70m (230 ft) near Blue Hole in Dahab, Egypt. Woohoo!!! :D

154ft for 42 minutes in the River. Gotta love those 120s.....

33m 108ft

somwhere in Eygypt and not for very long maybe 5 mins.

165MPH A52 UK ZX6R

24meters / 79feet for 51mins, before that 18meters. - And more importantly is was an awesome wreck, wife will be finishing AOW next weekend, if she feels comfortable will be heading down there again...

Back
Top Bottom