your "Before I quit diving" list....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anywhere that there is a divable body of water with life and history.

undefined:
That'll come later. I've got an underwater camera capable of video, and a spot on YouTube just waiting for the right clip! The challenge will be keeping the PDC in focus for record keeping (does anyone know who holds the record on this?)

You've got me thinking - maybe you're opening up a whole new industry! You could offer a wedding service as part of a package deal! :D

Steve_Dives:
You've got me thinking - maybe you're opening up a whole new industry! You could offer a wedding service as part of a package deal! :D

I thought someone was already offering that. Some distant family friends got married underwater about 10 years ago. I think they used a buddy phone system or something similar to exchange vows (I wasn't there).

I look at it this way.... there are a million dive sites I want to go to. There are thousands of creatures I want to see. I couldn't possible list them all. But the one thing I listed is a challenge, and one that I want to complete "before I quit diving". It has to be safer than some of the crazy stuff the tech guys do :mooner:

terrasmak:
All the above is where i want to dive .

Hmmm... what about all of the sites "below?"

undefined:
That'll come later. I've got an underwater camera capable of video, and a spot on YouTube just waiting for the right clip! The challenge will be keeping the PDC in focus for record keeping (does anyone know who holds the record on this?)

just remember that for any oral inflation PADI requires bubbles to be blown at all times, hope to see them on the vid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom