You really need to know what's going on

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey everyone you know me I try to keep everyone up to date on whats going on here in the Keys either on here or on the phone, but this one needs to go out to everyone.
If you didn't know already CCC has closed up several shops here in the Keys and let go many many people, well now they have taken a few more steps that everyone should be aware of one they have closed the shop at Mariners and now they only have one shop which is in Key Largo all the inventory has been sent to them to get rid of that is why they are selling everything at 50/70% off. Also another person was let go yesterday which leaves very few people left in the shop to run it. They are also down to one boat and that is for sale as I type this. I thought you might want to know before you book a dive with them for the future I would hate for someone here to book a place and dives and get here to find out the shop in no longer in business.
If someone buys the boat there is no more CCC so please keep this in mind before you book with them. Also you may think well heck I will just get my money back, try getting money back on a business that is no longer in business, it could take you forever......

I truley do care for everyone here on SB and would hate for you to come to the Keys expecting something and not getting it. So please be careful when it comes to CCC and booking your dives.

Ok I forgot the s in what's but I can't change it now. LOL
:lotsalove:
Becky

Becky, thank you for the head's up...I really enjoyed diving with them on Sinko De Mayo and I'm sorry to see them go.

Who's CCC

My guess is Cristal Clear Charters. Might ought to ask a mod to move this thread to the main Florida Conch forum, though.

Thanks for the heads up. What kind of sales do they have on gear?? (Looking for steel 80's)

Everything is like 50 to 70% off. I was in there yesterday trying to save about 30 divers that booked some dives a few months ago and also booked with me. What a mess that was.........
I think they only have 3 employees now at least that is all I saw. There boat never leaves the shop that I see when I go by. I did see a big truck there. I am not sure if they were loading or unloading didn't have time to stop in to scout it out for anyone. If I find any really good deals I will post them. I have had a few PM's and calls already SB people wanting me to stop in and take a look to see if they have what they are looking for and cheap so one day next week I will stop back in. For today I am off to bed it's raining and dark and I need to just go back to bed and pray it's sun shinning when I get back up.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom