You really need to know what's going on

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is my life :D I have no problem letting people know when things are just not right or if they are. I would hate to see someone come to the Keys and not have a good time because that is what it is all about. Of course with a 30,000 dollar plus theft and they are looking at former employees as well.
:lotsalove:
Becky

Dear Becky this is Capt. Jorge I have been in the business for over 20 years and its always been my interest to give my guests 100% so they can have a good time. As we all know in this business this is a slow time of the year and not all dive shops are having trips. Among others things please research your information more thoughly for there are several inaccuracies in your thread. Just to let everyone know we have a 46ft Newton dive boat that holds 40 divers + we have a 28ft Pro Cat that is our 6 pack dive boat, and offer boats rentals if you want to do your own thing. Please give us a call if you want to have a stress free trip not be rushed and be with a friendly competent crew who between them have over 30 years experieance. Give us a call at Cristal Clear Charters 453-0101 Thank you.

Hey everyone you know me I try to keep everyone up to date on whats going on here in the Keys either on here or on the phone, but this one needs to go out to everyone.
If you didn't know already CCC has closed up several shops here in the Keys and let go many many people, well now they have taken a few more steps that everyone should be aware of one they have closed the shop at Mariners and now they only have one shop which is in Key Largo all the inventory has been sent to them to get rid of that is why they are selling everything at 50/70% off. Also another person was let go yesterday which leaves very few people left in the shop to run it. They are also down to one boat and that is for sale as I type this. I thought you might want to know before you book a dive with them for the future I would hate for someone here to book a place and dives and get here to find out the shop in no longer in business.
If someone buys the boat there is no more CCC so please keep this in mind before you book with them. Also you may think well heck I will just get my money back, try getting money back on a business that is no longer in business, it could take you forever......

I truley do care for everyone here on SB and would hate for you to come to the Keys expecting something and not getting it. So please be careful when it comes to CCC and booking your dives.

Ok I forgot the s in what's but I can't change it now. LOL
:lotsalove:
Becky

Thnx. You could see it coming when cay clubs stopped sponsoring events for charity. Like I said on another thread, in like a lion out like a lamb.

I don't know who started this but they are way off base. Cristal Clear is doing fine. I
pre-bought my ten trip, which is the best deal in the keys and have been going out with George and Jason all week. I have been diving in the keys with George since 1994. They still have the same options; a six pack and a 46 footer. I dove the Duane today.

They have a lot of flexibility. They are no longer associated with Cay Clubs. Cristal Clear was a victim of a break in. There have been a series of break ins over the past several weeks in the Upper Keys. Channel 7 Miami had a live report Tuesday from Rib Daddy's (also a victim) and reported on the situation. To suggest insurance fraud is just plain wrong. Unless you believe they also arranged for SEVEN other break burgleries which is bogus. This is suppposed to be a positive Board. If you want wierd go to Key West.

Thanks for your Indiana perspective. We will take that into consideration.

Welcome to Scubaboard.

-Matt S. (A grateful escapee from Naptown, Indiana.)

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

So what's the story here? Are they going out of biz? Or are they still up and running normally? I would hate to see them go down as I have had VERY good experiences with them so far. Been on a few dive trips and also rented a boat for a week this past August. Nothing but good experiences and would like to continue to do biz with them, so hope they are staying put.

I spoke with one of their Capts the other day about a few trips I have thought of.He called me to clarify some things.They are not going out of business.Yes they did have a few issues and they are working thru them.At the moment they are running their normal trips, while things are squared away.I would stay positive about them that they will still take care of you when you book a trip.

hmmmmm......a competitor making annoucements about another operation?While actual divers praise the operation regarding recent trips....hmmmm.I smell HERRING and a red one at that.

hmmmmm......a competitor making annoucements about another operation?While actual divers praise the operation regarding recent trips....hmmmm.I smell HERRING and a red one at that.

Can you please tell me the competitor that made these anouncements? I dont see it on this thread.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom