You MIGHT need a buoyancy control class if ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of the reasons I love my X1 is that, no matter what I do, it shrugs and says, "Whatever . . . "

This is very helpful when I forget to gas switch the computer when I gas switch me. :D

When your buddy says "can you stop knocking my mask off with your special fins", aka hands.

^Working on him. First trim, then buoyancy. Hopefully then no more special fins.

It's nice to see, in a humorous way, what the buoyancy/trim troubled people do. I'm not this bad, by far, but I usually don't take my hand off the inflator. The reason... just in case. I'd rather get laughed at than lectured. :)

...if your idea of a good dive consists of watching your bubbles stay below you on ascent. :wink:

34 - ankle weights help you WALK upright.

OMG!
This is hillarious, although it's kinda hard to explain to people (AT WORK) why I'm laughing at my computer, when I should be working hard.

...when you release the trigger on your scooter and, even though you're pushing both BC and DS inflaters full blast, still crash the scooter nose-first into a silt-bomb.

(Yup. Guilty!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom