You might be a scuba addict if...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh yeah...

I woke up from a nap, the tea kettle was going off...and I was imagining a free flowing reg.

Addicted...you decide.

JT

When you can't decide which regulator to buy so you buy them both. :D

you might be a scuba addict if...

every time you buy things in the store you calculate how many air fills it cost you :D

Thinking time : 3.23 sec
Answer : THE MUD PUDDLE :)

When every vacation you have planned for the next 12 months involves diving somewhere.

When the arguments you have with your spouse concern diving techniques and buddy behavior.

When you find yourself skipping opportunities to ride (or golf, or whatever your previous passion was) in order to go diving.

When the thing you hate most in the ENTIRE WORLD is being cold, and you voluntary immerse yourself on a regular basis in ice cold water long enough to start shivering.

I'm also guilty of the LDS knowing it's me; scheming to hide purchases of dive equipment from the DH; talking diving until our prior, non-diving friends' eyes glaze over; spending every bit of down time at work perusing scuba-related stuff on the internet -- and what's worse, I didn't do any recreational reading over the summer that wasn't about diving!

-Buying a house with an extra room for the dive gear, and a garden to wash the dive gear.
-Waking up in the dark and pooring rain on a winter morning to go diving on a Sunday

- When you cannot see any ship or vessel floating on water without wistfully thinking about how much nicer it would be underwater, and what the best places for penetration would be.

- When you have the above thought the first time you see your own boat.

Vandit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom