You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know you're really a scuba diver when...
1. You clean out your 2nd closet of clothes to use as a drying rack for your gear
2. basiclly your 2nd bedroom is a dive locker and smells like the dive shop
3.You give the ok sign to the waitress when your mouth is full of food
4. Customer's at the LDS think you work there. Because when your not at your real job making money to pay for all the "stuff" , your at the LDS every spare minute of your time
5. I can relate to directly depositing my pay check to the dive shop for the convience!
6. The perfect relationship is with another diver - underwater - no arguements under water!!!
7. Can clear your ears just by swallowing :wink:
8. Spend all free time diving or thinking about diving
9. Make a decision to continue on with D/M certification while others are going to plays, movies etc but you have made the sacrafice to put all $$$$ into your diving career.
10. Read each and ever post on this and can relate to everyone of them!!

Stay wet

hazmatmess:
You know you're a scuba diver when.....

you buy a pick-up truck just because its the best way to haul wet dive gear (needed to get a new car anyway).

you surface and now its raining, you to try to get under that tent and claim your dry spot as fast as possible because you do not want to get wet (Can anyone explain why we do this????). :D

its 4am, you've had 8 hours of sleep and it takes us an hour to get out of bed and another hour to get ready for work, but now its a dive day, you went to bed at 1230am, got 3 hours of sleep and as soon as that alarm goes off at 3 we are ready (shower, dressed and breakfast) in 15 minutes.

your wife would rather go on a fishing trip (if she doesn't dive).
I love when you talk about the rain issue and the getting up early one.. very funny!!!!

When start going to sleep at night and dreaming underwater

when you get frisky with gf when she smells of neoprene or saltwater.

sandshaker:
or just the smell of neoprene gets you goin' :D

I plead the fifth.

shark_tamer:
You know you're really a scuba diver .....

... when you spend 3 hours in front of your laptop, surfing on " ScubaBoard.com "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh!! you are sooo right!:D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom