You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you refuse to go out with a perfectly nice, good looking guy because he doesn't dive.

When your parents and friends tell you the guy you are dating is a loser and you justify it by saying "but he is a Dive Boat Captain!"

When the words "bottom time", "penetration", and "max operating depth", don't excite you sexually, but make you really want to go dive somewhere.

When you only except job offers near the water and tell your boss you will make arrangements for a dive or two after completion of the job, which really means I need a week of diving to be happy about spending a month or two working on a boat away from family and friends.

when your girlfriend/wifes mom tells your girlfriend/wife that you are gonna leave her for scuba diving. My girls mom told my girl i'm cheating on her with scuba.....let the bubbles floooooow....haha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom