You Know You're A Scuba Addict When...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you beg your friends to clean his/her pool every week for free, and spend 2 - 3 tanks looking for leaks.

First started diving in '67 then Navy diver then Commercial diving school and have worked as a diver for the last 30yrs. On vacation to places like Chuuk lagoon and Paulu then the next day in the water to work.
On the weekends I take my friend and My to Kids (21)-(24) diving locally every weekend. I'd say the Diving bug bit here...........Bill

When you spot a woman with ponounced hips and marvel at how easy it must be for her to keep a weight belt positioned.

When you see a small woman with a small chest (not bust) and envy her air probable consumption.

You hang out at the local salt water fish store asking the people who work there where the cool fish you haven't seen diving yet are from, so you can plan a trip there.

Dion :)

Dion:
You hang out at the local salt water fish store asking the people who work there where the cool fish you haven't seen diving yet are from, so you can plan a trip there.

Dion :)
Or worse, you correct the pet store when they name the fish wrong...
"That's not a gray angel, that's a French Angel!"

Scuba_Jenny:
Or worse, you correct the pet store when they name the fish wrong...
"That's not a gray angel, that's a French Angel!"

That sounds a little bit too fan boyish....
I grok Jadques!

Every time you try to take a bath you first have to move all of your dive gear out of the way. :D

there are still little teeny rocks in your tub from the last gear rinse (since you were rolled arse over teakettle in the surf & picked up sand in every possible place...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom