You know you're a cozumel Diver when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wet Wendy? Explain Lucy, this newbie needs to know~!

Oh, good gravy child.... 5 av just north of the main plaza in the walking section. best and weirest assortment of margaritas, frozen and on the rock. I really like the one with cilantro. Gives it fresh taste and cuts the sweet. Of course peanut butter and chocolate makes a nice dessert margarita. Like an adult ice cream....

IMG_9056.jpg

You should probably wait until the last dive of the day, otherwise I think it is illegal to even think about it while diving.:D
...when you get thirsty underwater and all you can think about is another Wet Wendy's "adult tasty freeze"

peanut butter and chocolate

????????? Holy ****

Going to have to make sure junior knows how to deal with the taxi mafia should his parents not be up to the task....:acclaim:

????????? Holy ****

Going to have to make sure junior knows how to deal with the taxi mafia should his parents not be up to the task....:acclaim:

Would I lie to you?

pbmarg.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom