You know you're a cozumel Diver when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speaking of Subs, Chief... check out this vid I took in Bali in April....:shocked2:

https://vimeo.com/65291429

Wow! That was a little James Bond kinda scary! I so want to come up underneath and suddenly stick my face in a porthole, take my reg out and do the screaming face....

Yeah..I went up too the portholes and just gave the parade wave... they were all waving, just didn't come out in the vid too well. Mooning them would have been priceless though

When not in Cozumel, you check yourself into rehabilitation center to treat symptoms of Cozumel withdrawal, post Cozumel depression, hallucination of being in water and everything around you is either fish or coral.

In rehab center, doctors treat you by asking you to put on your full scuba gear, lying on your belly and watching underwater video of Cozumel.

...when you get thirsty underwater and all you can think about is another Wet Wendy's "adult tasty freeze"

Back
Top Bottom