You know you're a cozumel Diver when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

(2) When your dive master asks where you want to go today and you really don't care, as long as it's not the wreck, because it's all good.

(3) When you have a favorite room at your favorite resort.

Definitely a +1 on these two !!!

---------- Post added July 14th, 2013 at 03:23 PM ----------

When hotel staff greet you with, "Welcome home!" :)

sccaerial.jpg

Works every time for me..:D

When your favorite dive op is booked but you go to Cozumel and find out another dive op isn't the same but never the less, the dives are still fantastic.

When you call your dive op to tell them you've arrived safely and the first thing they say is "Welcome home!"

And when you've seen the reefs enough to tear your eyes off of them and spend safety stops doing stupid diver tricks :D

IMG_6337-1.jpg

When you'd rather dive No Name Reef or Christi's Happy Place than one of the Palencars.

When you get to dive something that really has no name, the DM says it is just one he really likes.

Thanks Pedro!

Last edited:
When you have muttered the words:"this is absolutely the last time I am coming to Coz" eight times.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

When you number the days on your calendar until you're back in Coz. Only 132 more days to go!

When you recognize Antonio Madrazo in a video taken at El Moro in a thread about taxis...... :D

You are willing to argue about taxi in Cozumel, just for a reason to talk about Cozumel.

Think I am going to by some tix for August tomorrow or Tuesday. Isn't Tuesday morning a 'good' day to buy?

Chief, I have better luck with flight prices on Tuesday nights...

You know you're a Cozumel diver when Cozumel diving really IS local diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom