You know you're a cozumel Diver when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you are a Cozumel diver when....

you watch the ScubaClub webcam in the mornings with your cup of coffee, watch them load the boats, and wish you were getting on one.

SCC_webcam71513.jpg

When your long weekend getaway (from Boston) is going to Cozumel based on cheap flights to Cancun

When you're leaving and already have your next trip booked. The most depressing thought for me is leaving and not knowing when we are coming back, I just can't let that happen!

When your dive console has only pressure and depth guages, no compass.
I know you are being whimsical, but if you do a night dive from shore without a DM, it's best to have a compass with you.

I know you are being whimsical, but if you do a night dive from shore without a DM, it's best to have a compass with you.

Remind me in person to tell you THAT story....

OK I'll start by agreeing with the destination being CZM when I open the airline site but I'll add
when the bellhop knows where to take the luggage as soon as we get out of the van.
when the on site dive shop staff (which I don't normally use) all welcomes me back.
when walking around the Caletta you have to stop & say Hi to the many boat captains you already know.
when you surface at Palancar & recognize most of the boats & think you know who's on then staff wise.
when the DM leading another group gets my attention to wave a "Hi There" because he recognizes my camera rig.
when pulling into Palancar Pier is like a high school re union.
when walking into or around town you meet people you know from other dive ops and know them even though you've never dove with that specific op
AND I won't get into how well the hotel staff knows my eating & drinking habits. .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom