You know you're a cozumel Diver when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when you don't feel the need to dive anywhere else.:wink:
...when you've never dived anywhere else

When you're underwater in Bonaire thinking, "I could be in Cozumel right now"......

That's like a month worth of margaritas for me!

That's like a YEAR'S worth of margaritas for you! Looking at these pictures, I'm not sure we're cut out for Cozumel diving...

That's like a YEAR'S worth of margaritas for you! Looking at these pictures, I'm not sure we're cut out for Cozumel diving...

Eh, we'll be at an all inclusive. Hopefully the reputation for watering down drinks will make it such that I can have one.

When the DM does not even ask you where you want to go in the morning.
when you are learning spanish.
when you can recognize when a photo was taken in Cozumel by the corals in the back ground.

When you email Raul, room 1207, see you in a week, and your room is ready, and no surprises....
dcuartos@hotelcozumel.com.mex

Get home from a trip and go on a lake dive, and after dropping down and waiting for a minute or so, you realize you have to kick to go anywhere.....

This is one of the funniest things I have read. It makes me really excited about trying diving in Cozumel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom